Wednesday 24 June 2015

De-Cluttering


I am a hoarder sentimental. I like to save things that have a special meaning. Be it a teddy bear from a friend to a game I had as a child, I can't let go.

What if that game I had as a child is worth something one day? What if, what if, what if.

The reality is; I do not have space for everything. When I moved 2 years ago, I was forced to get rid of a lot of clutter and sentimental items, and I survived.


I need professional help with organising. I have read countless blog posts and have Pinterest boards showing me how to be super organised, yet I still seem to have a hard time putting that theory into practice.

I own a multitude of baskets for storage, yet I still see a mess!

Source


Source
My cupboard space is all of 1.5m wide. I had to instal extra rails on top of the cupboards, but the clothes bunch together because the hanging space is not long enough - this makes it look messy.

The shelves are set too far apart and as a result I lose a lot of storage space. I can buy extra shelves at Builders Warehouse, but there are not enough holes in the cupboard to mount the brackets for the shelves- how do I get around that?

What is the best way to store bras and panties on shelves to maximise space?

I always imagine that my cupboards will look tidy & organised once I am done with the cupboards, but when I open the doors... I click my heels 3 times and try to return to Kansas my imagined cupboard.

What is your best tip for an organised closet/home?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.