Thursday 23 April 2015

{April A-Z Challenge} The Letter T


T is for ... Tarot Cards


I have the most gorgeous set of Arthurian Legend Tarot Cards. All watercolour illustrations by Anna-Marie Ferguson depict the legends; Kind Arthur, Sir Lancelot, Queen Guinevere etc.
These cards are a piece of art in their own right - soft colours and romantic scenes. I almost wish I could have them framed.



Tarot requires you to constantly practise and to become attuned to your intuition. Like anything, if you leave it, you become rusty.
I have not practised for years, and really wish I made the time for it again. Maybe someday...

 


My last prediction was that a friend of mine would get a new job and finally move out of her 7 year hell-hole and she did.

Are you familiar with Tarot? Do you consider it evil?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.