Thursday 15 May 2014

Strange Dreams

Last night I dreamt that I was planning to commit suicide. I didn't want my money to be tied up after my death, so I bought my parents 1st Class tickets to London (on BA) and withdrew R80 000 cash for them.

I somehow managed to withdraw all this cash from an ATM and carried it around in an envelope under my arm.

I remember feeling a but sad everytime I spoke to them on the phone because they didn't realise that I was going to be dead soon.

I was extremely calm whilst going about all the arrangements. I don't know which method I had decided on...  I would think I would choose to swallow a whole bunch of pills and have a Cosmopolitan to wash them down. That would be a nuce calm way to go... drift off to sleep. Also very considerate to the people who have to find you. (A colleagues son-in-law hung himself from a tree in the backyard where the kids used to play)

I wish I knew why on earth I was planning suicide?  My life is pretty exciting at the moment!

So, dear readers... don't fret! I am here to stay for a while!

3 Comments:

  1. How strange! I know they say that dreaming about dying means that you're about to start a new phase of your life , but I'm not too sure about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently it means you're unhappy with your life and you feel you want to change it. So look for the signs of change I guess.
    Hopefully it's just a new phase like Kate puts it.
    From my hotel days in the UK and USA you would be surprised how many people kills themselves in a hotel. That way housekeeping find them and not their family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dreams can be so weird sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.