Monday 12 May 2014

21 Things About Me #8

Who knew it would be this difficult to blog once a week!?

I keep promising myself that I will give blogging a serious try again, yet somehow life gets in the way. Here is my commitment to you - I will Try Harder

This is me being serious

What is your Go-To Song?

For an avid music lover such as myself, this is not a very easy question.

I have a variety of songs that I just have to play to get myself in/out of a mood.

If I have had a really bad day: Happily - One Direction
If I am feeling like some love: Mirrors - Justin Timberlake
If I am needing energy: Cuckoo - Adam Lambert
If I am feeling the need for some anger release: Not Over You - Daughtry
If I am in a really good mood: She looks so perfect - 5SOS / Can We Dance - The Vamps

Having said that -
My all time favourite love song: Running Away - Eden
My all time favourite happy song: What Makes you Beautiful - One Direction

Photobucket

2 Comments:

  1. I am loving The Vamps - Can we Dance!
    I hear you on how hard it is to blog once a week. eish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their new track Last Night is also really good!

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.