Monday 18 November 2013

Manicure Monday: Summer sorbet colours

I'm not sure if this counts as a manicure, but it looks pretty, it's a nail polish & it's on my nails - so yes, I think it counts!

The generous Ralo Cosmetics sponsored us an entire range of nail polish colours at the #JhbBloggerMeetup.


These colours are perfect for Summer and are in deliciously pastel shades reminiscent of sorbet on the beach.
All the Colours

Ralo Range
The polish has a thin watery consistency, so I had to apply 3 coats to get an opaque colour.
I was a bit put out by this; until I was researching their online shop for the names of the shades (Why only print a number underneath?) and realised how affordable they were! A bottle retails for about R27.50 - bargain!

The matte coral and matte pink are very pretty, but need a Matte topcoat to get the effect. Either way - I think you will be seeing these colours in future posts a lot!

Ralo's sparkle & shimmer shades look very pretty as well. Check out their online store for all the ranges and colours they have to offer and follow Ralo Cosmetics on twitter @RaloCosmetics 

Photobucket

7 Comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours!! I haven't used Ralo myself but have heard good things. Looking forward to seeing more of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Michelle! It's intimidating now that I have seen your Nail art, but you have inspired me to continue practising until I do not look like an amateur any more! :-)

      Delete
  2. Lovely review!!!
    Thank you lady!
    Will be forwarding it onto the sponsor!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aah, the colours are so pretty! Now I can't wait to paint my nails with them :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are! I'm already missing all the pretty colours on my nails. :-)

      Delete
  4. It definitely counts! (And it's really weird to read about your summer when we are going into our fall/winter!)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.