Monday 9 September 2013

Tag: Lets get personal

I love answering questions and surveys, so when I saw this 1 on Minkys blog, I had to tag myself and participate.

So This is Me
A viewing window on top of the Tokyo Tower

Do you have any pets?
My Kitty Cat - Squeaky

Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
Cup of Coffee
My Computer Mouse
My cellphone (currently flat)

What’s the weather like right now?
Sunny, about an hour away from sunset

Do you drive?
Yes

What time did you wake up this morning?
06:00, then I snoozed and woke up every 10 minutes until 07:00

When was the last time you showered?On Monday night (I bath every other day and shower when I wash my hair)


What was the last movie you saw?
The Heat - hilarious movie!

What does your last text message say?
A text from a personal instructor telling me he can only see me on Saturday morning

What’s your ringtone?
Live While We're Young - One Direction. The opening beat is quirky

Have you ever been to a different country?
I've been lucky enough to travel extensively. Seen a lot of Europe, some islands, a few countries on the African continent and a little bit of the USA

Do you like sushi?
I LOVE sushi!

Where do you buy your groceries?
Woolworths and Pick n Pay. A few from Clicks

Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
I wish I could get my hands on some for the nights I suffer with insomnia

How many siblings do you have?
1 younger brother and 2 older half brothers in another country

Do you have a desktop computer, laptop or an iPad / Tablet?
A work laptop and a personal iPad

How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
35. (WTF?)

Do you wear contacts or glasses?
I wear glasses when driving or watching TV - I should wear glasses all the time, but don't!

Do you colour your hair?
I cover up the grey every 2-3 weeks

Tell me something you are planning to do today.
I am going to attempt gym

When was the last time you cried?
Last night

What is your perfect pizza topping?
Bacon/caramelised onions

Which do you prefer – hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
Cheeseburgers - from Steers if possible

Have you ever had an all-nighter?
No, I have managed to steal about 3 hours sleep, but never 24 hours - I get way too grumpy when I am tired

What is your eye color?
Dark Green

Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Yes. Pepsi tastes like an inferior version of Coke

What do you order at Starbucks?
The last Starbucks I was in, was in Japan (A Lifesaver) I stick with the Classics - a Cappucino.

What’s one thing in your closet that you cannot live without?
My black boots

What’s one thing that most people probably wouldn’t know about you?
I am uncomfortable when I am with large groups of people I don't know

Name one thing that you want to do before you die.
Get married (& see One Direction live)

What’s one food that you cannot live without?
Bacon

What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
I don't really dress according to fashion - I am hopeless at putting outfits together.
Give me a house and I can decorate it easily because in my mind's eye things just flow together. 
Clothing? Not so much. So I would say my style is Classic?

Name two hobbies.
Photography
Reading

Name two pet peeves.
Limp handshakes
People who don't change empty toilet rolls

What is your guilty pleasure?
Tiramisu

Join in - I would love to read your responses!


5 Comments:

  1. I love this! So great getting to know you. I'll be stealing it soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great I love these question/interview thingies! :)

      Delete
  2. And I'm stealing it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hhmmmm... bacon!

    Will be up on my blog tomorrow, I love your answers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these Tag games - it is so much fun getting to know more about all of you lovely ladies!

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.