Monday 16 September 2013

Manicure Monday

Happy Monday!! (Can you feel that I am faking it? Like I always say: If you don't feel it, fake it!)

This Spring weather is a refreshing change.

I am sure you may have noticed, but the blog has changed slightly - I will eventually change the domain name as well but it gets complicated with Bloglovin etc.

Keeping with my experimenting with change - I was inspired to try something new with my nails. Not salon quality - but I am getting bored of the same thing all the time and I feel naked without nail polish on.

Hope the week flies by for you all!



Photobucket

1 Comments:

  1. Ooh, pretty color! I know what you mean about Monday's; I've got a really sore throat and I'm sure I have an ear infection, great stuff, hey?! Hopefully this week will go in pretty fast for everyone.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.