Thursday 5 September 2013

0800-Mauritius

Tee and I are finally going away!
After many months of planning and monitoring the exchange rate, our plans have evolved from Malta, to Switzerland and Croatia and we have finally settled on Mauritius.

Our accommodations for the duration of our holiday:
The Ambre hotel:

Source

Our 700m long white beach:
Source

It's an affordable holiday and the added bonus is that it is outside the country so there is no way the office can contact me and ruin my trip.

When making the booking I put the following under Special Requests:

  1. Twin beds
  2. Hot Man to meet me at the door (in that case, ignore request #1)

Now if only that was the motivation I need to get my butt back at the gym. 
I have piled the kilograms on and I look horrific in my underwear, but I just cannot seem to muster the mental strength to make that decision… time is looming closer!!

I guess I am just so excited about actually getting a break away that I will only regret not losing the weight once I am actually there trying on my bathing suits and realising that I look like a beached whale.

Then I will down a few cocktails and not give a hoot anyway - CHEERS!

Photobucket

4 Comments:

  1. Oh wow looks amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing!! (Even better if you get your hot man to greet you!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not believe that there are this kind of place in the world. You are so lucky that u could see those places:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments everybody.

    1 month and 2 days to go! Not that I am counting or anything...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.