Wednesday 19 June 2013

Evernote - useful or useless?

In an age whereby modern technology thinks for us, are we becoming lazy and therefore forgetful?
Or are we forgetful because in these times we are forced to handle so much pressure and expected to do too many things at once?

I came across an interesting application called Evernote:


Think this is what you have been waiting for?

I have downloaded it and will be trying it out.
This app remembers everything for you. You install the app on your PC (or Mac) your mobile device and your tablet.
All info syncs automatically so that no matter which device you are using, you have access to the info you need.
For example:
I am browsing the net at work and I see an image of a bouquet of flowers for a work function. I save it into a folder (called a Notebook) called "Events"
I am at the shops and want to explain to the florist what the bouquet looks like. I quickly access the folder on my mobile (or tablet) and show the florist. Ta Da!!

This will be great for event and project management.

My Samsung is a very powerful device, but I know that I am not using the technology to the best of it's ability.

I also have to write down or email myself every little thing, otherwise just like a goldfish - I forget 30 seconds later.

My cellphone gallery is interspersed with work images, cats and hot men. I hope that Evernote will help me to keep work and personal separate.

There are a variety of applications within Evernote that you can download for free. 
Check out this handy feature to help remove cluttered web pages and read the page easily:

Evernote Clearly





Have you heard of Evernote? Does it work for you?
If you use the app, let me know how you find it, or else, download it and let's do it together! 
Click here to go to the site & download your applications


Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.