Monday 17 June 2013

Noah in Parys

He is becoming such a big boy and I am loving being an aunt more than I ever imagined.
I still don't have those motherly urges, but at least I am not a cold hearted aunty.

I went to my parents side of the world for a birthday celebration the weekend after my birthday. As has become a yearly tradition, we go to Parys.

For some reason I took no photos except of my adorable nephew. He was 2 in February and he knows how to use a Samsung Galaxy S3 almost better than I do. He can count to ten and can recite most of the alphabet.
His nature is sunny and sweet and he laughs alot. He also loves it when I tickle him to death (yes he does) and blow "farts" into his tummy and bubbles into his face!

When you ask him for love he launches himself at you to give you a hug. What a darling!

He loves the camera



Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.