Friday 22 March 2013

Amazing Amazon

A while bag, I found this really clever coffee cup hanger on Pinterest.
Cup holder
It simply hooks onto the shelf - no drilling/screwing needed.
I looked everywhere for this hanger in South Africa, no luck.
So today I went to Amazon to order it, and found the shelf versions as well - Hallelujah.
41VRe2OY2EL._SL500_SS140_

My credit card is crying, but I am smiling.
With my limited cupboard space in the new place, it's all about: Organisation, Organisation, OrganisationPhotobucket

2 Comments:

  1. Pinterest? You're on Pinterest? Come find me! (Or can I find you??) I spend far too many hours on there, I really do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please share thesse details!! I also NEED this!! :) *pretty please with Sangria*

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.