Wednesday 27 February 2013

Twinkle Twinkle little Star

Goodbye February!
Yet another month has flown by!

I began planning my friend's March Baby Shower in December and I think people thought I was crazy & over-eager.
With the start I have had to the year - I am in need of a holiday to prevent me from burning out (yes we are only 2 months in!)

I decided on Twinkle Twinkle Little Star as the theme and the colours are blue and lime green. (Yellow seemed too obvious) I am working on a tight budget so I have had to be inventive and use clever decor to make it look like I spent alot of money - but didn't.

The favours have been made thanks to my Mom helping me out - aren't they delightful?


My friend is making cupcakes with "Stardust" (Crunchie crumbled on top) and star shaped cookies.
I have the cutest ideas to print little labels to go around the glasses for when guests arrive.

I am making little streamers to hang behind our Mommy to Be - ribbon with little stars threaded onto them.

I made the invite online and I am using a website called PurpleTrail.com. They make it so easy to send reminders and keep track of the guests who have RSVPed. (It will even let you print out the guestlist at the end)
I have a poll for the guests to complete - What gift are you buying? 
This way, you can get an idea of what others will bring so that you don't all bring the same thing.
ie: Clothing: Newborn - 1 year, 1 - 2 years, 2 -3 years. Toiletries. Toys etc 

Super Easy and needed seeing as I am seriously juggling a lot at work.

What cute Baby showers have you been to recently and what made them so unique?


Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.