Sunday 24 February 2013

Twenty Wishes - Progress Report

At the end of December I jumped on the Blog band wagon and made a list of Twenty Wishes I would like to achieve along with taking my life back.



Here is my progress report so far:


  1. Fall in Love - Still waiting on this to happen
  2. Buy a nice fitting blazer - Have not looked yet
  3. Buy a cool pair of Converse DONE! and I am loving them. Ok they are Levis, but its the look I liked and I wear them so much!
  4. Go overseas I am going to Japan in April for work and working on my holiday in September to visit Zurich and Croatia. Exchange rates pushing air tickets up, but I am hoping they will reduce a bit
  5. Read a great book - The Perks of Being a Wallflower perhaps
  6. Watch a classic movie - I have never watched Mary Poppins, Sound of Music etc
  7. Cook/bake more
  8. Do another wine tasting trip in the Cape
  9. Drink more water
  10. Go to a live concert - if it was One Direction, my life would be made
  11. Get my weight below 70kg - then lose a further 5kgs
  12. Work towards a better toned stomach
  13. Get rid of the people in my life who drain me I am getting along on this one very well
  14. Buy a dining room table  DONE! Now I need chairs....
  15. Go on a photography course
  16. Have a wall full of frames with my photographs from all my trips etc 
  17. Work less - Not getting this one right, but trying
  18. Be a happier person - If I can get the above right, I will be happier
  19. Do something totally spontaneous
  20. Manage my budget more diligently - being a homeowner means I need to be alot more careful

Join us and let us know what your wishes are for this year


 Photobucket

1 Comments:

  1. I need to do a catch up post. To remind myself that I haven't crossed anything off the list!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.