Tuesday 28 August 2012

Tulip Season - September Break

Spring is in the air and I cannot wait for the nights when I can sit in my lounge with my doors wide open.
I have enjoyed the snuggling under a blanket on the couch, but the cobwebs need to be cleared now.

Tee & I have a weekend break planned in September to a little town called Belfast to see the Tulips.

I last went in 2004, so I am looking forward to seeing them again.

The drive is approximately 3 hours and we will be staying in a tented chalet. I am looking forward to the break away as well as the chance to play with my camera some more!

Tee and I also need another break together - we were last on holiday in March (Cape Town) the time has flown this year!





Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.