Sunday 26 August 2012

Getting the Hang of it

I bought my new camera last week.
Best decision I made!

I have already been able to take photos I never was able to before.
I just have to practice and get used to the various Aperture and exposure settings and I will be fine. My favourite is being able to choose various focal points instead of all 9 at the same time. Gives me so much more freedom!

I am looking forward to using the orange tones to capture a sunset as well as some beautiful landscapes.

For now I have focused (no pun intended) on my close ups and various focal points.

One problem having such a nice camera: I now have so many choices for 1 photo! (Warm, Vivid, Vibrant, romantic soft tones etc etc etc)

I went easy on the girls over the weekend, but I really need a model for portrait practising, I have some nice ideas for poses and want to try them out. The cat has been more than patient with me, but now I need a human!

I do ask forgiveness for the next couple of weeks, I hope I wont bore you too much with Photography talk!

For now, I will shut up and let you have a look at some of my test shots as well as a really nice photo of my girls.












Photobucket

3 Comments:

  1. First of all, I LOVE the photo of you in this blog; you are gorgeous!!

    You'll have tons of fun with your new camera; you've already made a good start with the photo's you've put on here! I'm looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are fabulous already! You certainly have an eye for photography, that's certain!

    Love the photo of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Girls! I am having lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.