Saturday 5 May 2012

Marvel's The Avengers


Tee & I went to the watch The Avengers last night and I cannot even adequately describe how much I enjoyed this movie!
Throughout the movie I kept finding myself with a huge grin on my face and thinking how much I was loving it.

This movie really gets the adrenaline going. The humour was so well executed that we were laughing out loud in some parts… & often clapping too!

I don’t know the storyline about The Black Widow or Hawk and I didn’t watch Hulk (although if I had known sooner than Mark Ruffalo was the hulk I would’ve watched it as I think he is an awesome actor.) but having watched Iron Man, Thor & Captain America, I knew we were in for a treat when they were all together in The Avengers - and I was not disappointed at all.

As so often happens when you have a movie with so many strong characters (or actors, think Valentine's Day for example), you tend to have to squeeze so much in that you lose a sense of each character's main purpose & you end up feeling that you were missing that little extra punch.
Excellent direction helped each character to maintain their identity & still complement each others' abilities & make for an excellent movie.

Everytime I thought I had my favourite character, then someone else went and did something kick-ass and I just couldn’t decide!
I love how the characters fight each other in the beginning, trying to show each other who is boss. It’s the action-movie-goers ultimate wet-dream, watch all your characters fight it out and see who truimphs.
Thor & Captain America looked deliciously buff and I kept finding myself wondering who would win in an arm-wrestle.
After trawling Google images for topless pics of these 2 actors (yes, it was hard work, but all in the name of good blogging) I cannot decide.
Obviously with Thor being a demi-god, he is an imposing character, but I think with clever costumes and camera angles they made him appear a lot bigger. From the looks of them, they seem to be pretty well matched.
Let us for a moment enjoy the male-godness of these 2....

You can wrap those arms around me anyday...

Man... I'm BUFF!


Hard to choose... yes I told you it would be! Who would your money be on?

Moving slightly off-track...

Here is a cute picture of Chris Evans before he bulked up and looked all "good-boy-soldier" for Captain America:
I love the messy dark hair on him.

The Aussie brothers Liam and Chris Hemsworth are both cute, looking at this pic though, I must say that Chris is the more sexy, rugged of the 2.

So in summary - I highly recommend that you watch The Avengers and come back and tell me you did not enjoy this movie immensely.

What they now need to do is come out with a box-set of all the movies together. I would make the box an awesome-looking metal case with the markings of Thor's axe and the high-techness (yes I just made a new word) that is Tony Stark with some Stars from Captain America's costume.

 

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.