Wednesday 9 November 2011

Malaysia Day 2

Took in a Malaysian cultural show tonight.


Was a nice mix of Malaysian, chinese and indian dancing. Its amazing how the cultures all live harmoniously and have embraced each others cultures.

Colourful costumes and traditional dancing made this a very enjoyable night!



The city is so pretty at night. Fairy lights hanging from the trees and fake blue and white trees- yet it works!


Dinner tonight was not as nice as the prawns and rice last night but nevertheless, it was good

The humidity here seems to make me hungry all the time! Perhaps all the walking has something to do with it? :-p

There is a donut shop here that has the most awesome donuts- light and fluffy with a variety of toppings. Everytime we buy 1 and eat it, we wish we’d bought another!

The coffee is not the best though- we finally went and bought ourselves a Starbucks because we both seem to be having coffee withdrawals!

While getting our Henna tattoo today a little boy came up to me and asked me for a photo. I smiled at him and then he hid away- probably took a lot of courage to ask me but when I looked again, he was gone. I wish I couldve found him again for the photo because that was so sweet of him to pluck up the courage!

Off to the Bird Gardens tomorrow and we’ll also get to see the orchid gardens and butterfly park. Should be a pretty day.



Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.