Wednesday 14 September 2011

The Parlotones

The Parlotones are an extremely popular South African band who are in the process of taking Europe by storm.

They have travelled to Germany a few times & they were the first SA band to have their own show at our local event venue - The Dome.

Usually only international artists appear here.

I recently had the pleasure of meeting the band members just before a show.

What a great bunch of guys! Down to earth and really nice.

Humble, soft-spoken and cute!

The drummer even brought me a coldrink!

Check out this video called Push Me to the Floor - one of my favourite songs of theirs. And this video is so well done - I love it.
Kind of has that Johnny Depp / Corpse Bride type feel to it!



If you ever see their album titled Stardust Galaxies, do yourslef a favour and get a copy!


Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.