Monday 12 September 2011

Finally some action!

It has been a very long dry spell for me in the action department.

I am pleased to announce that it has been broken. (WOO HOO!!)

Iron Man and I have known each other for about a year.

He has always had an interest in me, and I only know this because he made a comment that he thinks I have a hot body and better cleavage.

He is 28, so we have very similar interests.

Anyway, long story short. This time I gave in to his flirting and spent the night with him.

Holy crap - he is amazing in bed! Super attentive and I like a man who takes control.

I spent a few nights with him for some fun and I suppose the fact that nobody else knows, makes it more delicious.

I have been going to the gym and those nights I worked muscles that the gym does not even touch!

Some of the reasons I loved being with him:

  • He plays footsie footsie with me at dinner
  • He sends me sexy, flirty and sweet messages
  • He BBMs me to tell me I am Hot, even though he is sitting right across from me
  • He bought 10 Tequila shots so that he could get me a cute cowboy hat because he thought I would like it (I loved it)
  • He kept me warm at a show while it was freezing cold.
  • He loves my butt
  • He sends me a kiss on BBM every morning.
  • He asked me so sweetly to cuddle up to him and stay the night with him
  • He put a funny half naked photo of himself as my screensaver on my phone when I wasn't looking
  • We play a fun game every day where we have t guess what colour underwear the other is wearing - if we get it wrong, we send a pic in our underwear, If we get it right, we get a pic with no underwear on.
    To date, we have yet to be right! But I have a blast receiving all his photos and taking sexy pics for him too.
  • We have a code-name for sex.  This way we can throw it into casual conversation and no-one will have any idea what we are talking about.
  • One of my sweetest memories: He told me I am Lovely while kissing his way down my body. For some reason that simple little comment really touched me.
  • 2nd favourite memory: 1 night we were out at a "club" and he leaned over and gave me a gentle kiss on my shoulder.
    My pulse starts racing even now when I think of that tender, sexy gesture.
At the end of the day though, it wasn't just about sex.
I seem to have developed a soft spot for him.
I enjoy being with him, he makes me feel really sexy & I love being folded in his arms when he hugs me. I love that I have seen the softer side of him and I really wish that I had been able to spend a whole night in his arms.

And I really miss him.

He makes me feel like a woman, and I am really glad that he was the one who broke the dry spell, it was worth the wait.....
He has now gone back home... I only get to see him in November again. It's gonna be a long few months!

Pity about the 1 little ... complication

1 Comments:

  1. heck yea!!! you go girl! i'm sure you'll be having and enjoying lots of ice cream with him! haha

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.