Friday 16 September 2011

De-Fuzzing & other girly horrors

These past few months with me having no man in my life or even on the distant horizon, I have been pretty lax about waxing and plucking etc.

What is the point of going through the pain and the expense of a wax and there is nobody to appreciate it?

The other day I decided to do something about it, because I am really not a fan of lots of hair (except on my head where it should be)
So I go to a new salon and book the appointment.

Have I been out of it that long?

Wherever I have been it's always referred to as  Full Brazillian - removal of ALL hair (also known as the Hollywood) or a normal Brazillian which leaves a small patch of hair (landing strip)

So in I innocently walk and ask for a "brazillian" (Heaven knows why I felt like subjecting myself to this god-awful pain)

I lie down and start chattering away to the lady (I feel very uncomfortable doing this and tend to talk to mask my nerves)

I was not concentrating at all until I felt half my hair disappear with one savage tug.  It was then I realised that she was Removing. It. All.

Turns out that it was a good thing I did it.

That night I got lucky with Iron Man.

On my last night at Sun City, Iron Man asked me to stay the night with him instead of going home.

I was so tempted to as it would have been wonderful to wake up in his arms and there is nothing quite as nice as action first thing in the morning when you are still warm from sleeping.

As luck would have it, my period started and even though he was really understanding and asked me to stay with him anyway and cuddle, I left.

Besides, how on earth would I explain this to my work colleagues?

Sometime it really sucks to be a woman!

 Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.