Monday 2 May 2011

Men!

After QT & I ended it, we kinda hooked up again occasionally for a movie and a bit of action.

That dwindled off as he got into the party scene with his friends again (he is only 22 after all) & as I found out on Facebook the other day - he is also "ina relationship" but it is complicated.

I started my mini "thing" with Cutie (also 22) & soon broke it off when I realised I was going nowhere with it.

Let's be honest - you need true passion if you are going to be with someone - and that is something that is sorely lacking in my life at the moment.

MC has let me down and I am currently debating whether or not to cut him out of my life once and for all.

He came up with a great idea to go away for our birthdays because we are a week apart. I loved the idea and did some research into possible accommodations.

I have always wanted to stay in the cutest little treehouses which also boast a private jacuzzi bath in another little tree linked by a walkway.

The treehouses are along the Midlands Meander, and because MC is from that area, I would fly to him and we could drive there.

It is a bit pricey, but I am prepared to stay there a night or 2 and spend the rest of the week at his place where we can laze about and watch dvds and eat popcorn.

I am still waiting for him to commit to anything. Seriously?!

It p!sses me off that this was his idea to begin with & now he just ignores me when I ask him what is happening.

A night or 2 is not too hard on the pocket- surely a night or 2 is not unrealistic if he had considered what budget he would need for a week away.

I have pretty much given him an ultimatum on the holiday - but I have now decided that the ultimatum will extend to our friendship/relationship as well.

I will not be messed around by anybody - he has a few days to give me his decision & if I hear nothing from him, then that is over.

I am crazy about him. But I am not crazy

3 Comments:

  1. love that you said you are crazy about him, but you are NOT crazy! *high five*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loving seeing someone with a head on her shoulders, i agree with reni, high five!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the support ladies!

    Means alot coming from 2 strong women such as yourselves...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.