Saturday 19 February 2011

iRandom

Some more random things about me:

  1. I cannot cut straight - tried it again today - even with lines, I manage to mess it up
  2. I am not a huge ice cream fan - unless it is Cornetto with strawberries
  3. I love a good piece of chocolate cake, but my favourite is vanilla with butter icing
  4. I am obsessed with hot gorgeous men - yes I am a pervert. Ian Somerhalder - please marry me?? I am willing to have babies if they look like you!!
  5. Speaking of babies - my nephew has to come early due to his heart rate being too high - I will be an Aunty on Tuesday.... perhaps some baby instinct buried deep inside me will come out.
  6. I am still not sure if I really like Twitter - the only reason I am on it is to stalk follow my future husband Ian Somerhalder                                            
  7. I  like walking around in various states of undress - something I can look forward to continue doing now that I am going to be living on my own again
  8. I love my Blackberry

2 Comments:

  1. I cannot cut straight either but I don't let it bother me. I'm good at other stuff ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Skinny - that made me laugh. ha ha ha - you put it all into perspective now! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.