Friday 18 February 2011

Change in living plans

After paying a deposit and having all our arrangements made - we were told the day before we were due to move that the owner had changed her mind - sorry!

Left without a place to stay and at one of my busiest times (trying to get our quarterly catalogues designed) we now had to find another place.

I called Tee to say we needed to get on it immediately and she started oohing and aahing about where to look. So I told her I am going on my own.

After calling 8 places and having them all be taken, I was making 1 more call and then I was going to curl up into a ball and cry.
Luckily they arranged a viewing for me that same afternoon.

The rental is a bit high, but it is a cute place and I do not have time to look at more places and risk losing this place - so I took it.

It is a 1 bedroom with a huge garden. I am excited that I get 2 whole parking spaces to myself as well as a big garden.
Right now I come home to find someone in my parking and it is really getting annoying.

So to all those who left me messages to celebrate with a glass of champagne - I reckon this deserves a whole bottle...

Cheers!


3 Comments:

  1. the DAY before you were supposed to move? what!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wtf! that is crazy! moving is busy enough and to have that happen to you guys is just crazy. hopefully, you'll enjoy a new place soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bum deal, seriously 'not nice'. I hope and trust the new place turns out super cool that You and your Kit Kat will love, You are damn right, pop..... chin chin. X

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.