Sunday 30 January 2011

You saw a Twin?


I have mentioned before about my Facebook fan group for the Twins.

It was mostly because of RaceCar and AC that I started it.

So the other day I am visiting RaceCar at the hospital while he is undergoing his dialysis and we are chatting to the nurse and RaceCar brings up the group and we are having a laugh, when he very casually mentions, that he has seen 1 of the Twins.

Die. of. embarrassment.

Almost 3 years ago my appendix had burst and I landed up in hospital with acute peritonitis - I was so violently ill that they say I would have died within 24 hours.

Anyway, I am digressing - so the first time I meet RaceCar was when he came with AC to visit me in hospital. I was so drugged up that he had to help me sit up and apparently as he was helping me up, he got a view of my boob.

Cleavage - I am a proud displayer. Nipple - not so much

1 Comments:

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.