Saturday 29 January 2011

My future book

*

One of the things to do before I die (see my list HERE) is to publish a book - ever since I was about 14 I have been in some phase or another of book writing.

I have my cover perfectly planned out - bright pink with black velvet/lace trim and diamantes. A silhouette of a lady in a cocktail glass and stillettos holding a cocktail and a crescent moon in the distance with a bra hanging off it's tip.

The name of my book? Cocktails & Orgies.

One night over cocktails - Tee and AC were laughing about a story I was telling about one or other failure of a date, and they said I should write a book.
I had always thought about fiction, but the things I have learnt in my dating life (oh the stories I should tell you - What not to do after having sex when living with a housemate, the "short"falls of internet and speed dating, The horny goggles & how they make you see men differently, Why you shouldnt let a man vomit on you after he has been drinking) would fill an entire book - and I wouldnt really have to think - it would all be true!

So this is how the name of my blog came about - not quite my book, but a start nonetheless.

* How cute is the pic - Tee sent it to me with a very sweet congratulatory message

1 Comments:

  1. i would like a signed copy of that book :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.