Monday 24 January 2011

Uniquely Me - Being Brazen


I am sure most of you know the Lovely Being Brazen

I wanted to find out a little bit about her - so here are my nosy random questions:



Being Brazen's Blog
  1. What made you start your blog? 

    All the voices in my head and my Boyf. 

  2. How did you and the boyf meet? 
    very randomly ;)

  3. What colour scheme is in your bedroom? 
    a mix of neutrals: wood, browns, creams and white.

  4. If you had your own personal fairy, what would her name be? 
    umm...maybe Coco or Matilda

  5. What song would you use to describe your life motto? 
    so many, but one that sticks out right this second is "You Get What You Give," by the new radicals ;)

  6. If you could have any hairstyle for the day - what would it be?  
    a modern take on the beehive hairstyle - just for fun

  7. Which character from Friends are you most like? 
    probably a mix Rachel and Monica

  8. What is the charity of your choice? 
    Any good charity that supports Underprivileged children gets my support

  9. Tell us one of your nicknames? 
    Nini

  10. What makes you feel better when you are sick? 
    bovril or marmite toast and a mug of rooibos tea

2 Comments:

  1. Thanks for wanting to ask me some questions :) Have a rad day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Loved reading more about Being Brazen, one of my favourite bloggers!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.