Sunday 24 October 2010

*Missing*

Boomie

My baby.

My kitty cat.

HELP

I finally get back from Cape Town only to find that my baby Da Vinci aka Boomie, is missing.

Everybody is telling me not to panic etc etc etc, but how can I not when I have no idea how long he has been gone for and if he is ok??

Tonight is the 2nd night I have been home and he is still not back. He would have come back for food. Boomie wakes me up if he is hungry (ever watched Simon's Cat? - Just like that)

I walked around the neighbourhood calling him and looked along the side of the road for (god forbid) his body and no luck.

SO people - please send prayers out there that Boomie comes home safely. I am missing hima nd so is his brother, who walks around the house crying for him.

3 Comments:

  1. You have to keep us posted Please! I am going to be honest in saying this news stresses me beyond. Mail me if you need anything from me. SM XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. :(:( is he back yet?????

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.