Monday 9 August 2010

Uniquely Me



I am loving the Blogger community and getting to know everybody around the world.

Krysten over at After 'I Do' has a great idea where she features places people live, called: "Where I live Wednesdays"

I would like to steal her idea and adapt it to do a feature called "Uniquely Me" once a week.

There is a lot I do not know about people whose Blogs I am following and there are just so many Bloggers out there.

I will ask my friends as well as random bloggers - perhaps these will inspire you and give you more access to the awesome Blogging World out there.

So to kick the feature off - I would like to introduce you to Krysten.
Her blog is called
Krysten is a 26 year old Blogger who started her blog as a way to keep track of her wedding plans - she loved it so much she continued.

Here is more about the lady behind After 'I do':




  • Where were you born?
I was born in Winfield, IL, which is a little over half an hour outside of Chicago. I lived in a town called Bartlett, IL till I was about 10.
  • How did you and Dustin meet?
We worked together, actually. Long story short, when I moved to River Falls for my 3rd year of college (I college hopped a bit) I started working at Perkins - I was a hostess and Dustin was the shift leader. We were friends for about a year before we started dating DESPITE me chasing him for that year ;-)
  • What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
Sadly, that I have to pee. This is most likely TMI but I have the world's smallest bladder so generally I'm a light sleeper because I'm always getting up for the bathroom.
  • What is your favourite dessert?
Any kind of cheesecake. It's pretty much my very favorite thing ever. If you want to be my friend just give me cheesecake.
  • If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world - where would you go?
Italy. It's always been a dream of mine to go to Italy. The food, the history, the culture... it's just so enticing to me. Not to mention it's so romantic!
  • If you could have a superpower - what would it be?
I'd like to read people's minds BUT I'd like to be able to shut that off when need be. I don't want to be all Sookie Stackhouse and having to deal with people talking in my head all day.
  • What is your favourite flower?
Morning glories. When I was a kid they grew in random areas in my neighborhood and I've always thought they were such happy flowers.
  • What makes you smile?
My puppy, my family, my friends, good books, bonfires, weekends at my parents.... I could go on and on.
  • What is your favourite season of the year?
Definitely Autumn. I love the crisp weather, the colors, the smells... not to mention my birthday and wedding anniversary are in Autumn.
  • What is your favourite colour?
I'm a huge girly girl, my favorite color is pink =-)
Enhanced by Zemanta

5 Comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea! Now I'll be able to get to know bloggers better because of you :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this!!!! krysten's blog rocks - this is such a fun way to get to know people!
    and oh my goodness, the photos. i'm just going to have to do a big post with all of them to catch up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea for getting to know everyone a little better! I totally hear her on the cheesecake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the feature, it was lots of fun! I look forward to reading every week and getting to know other bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea!!! Love it!
    And thanks for leading me to "After I do"

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.