Monday 15 March 2010

Kelly Clarkson ROCKS!!

Friday I was lucky enough to be given a spare ticket to Kelly Clarkson!

I am  HUGE fan of hers and I love her songs because she always manages a way to voice the thoughts I have in my head about love and heartache.

Behind these Hazel Eyes is 1 of my favourites and now Long Shot is another - I simply cannot get sick of her music.

Let me say when she walked onto stage - I was blown away - she is so... NORMAL.

Jeans and T shirt, shirt nails and some nice eye make up. I guess when you have a voice like that - why do you need all the other bits of decoration.

Since you've been gone was a huge crowd pelaser and had me singing so loudly I almost lost my voice (trust me this is as possible as my friend Tee saying no to a Chocolate Martini!)

Capetonians - take along comfy shoes because you are going to want to jump up and down with all the 15 year old groupies at the show!

ENJOY!

1 Comments:

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.