Friday 19 March 2010

Count to 10...

9...8...7...

Nope still not working.

Had a run in with the new landlords last night and I am still seething.

They promised me the place would be complete when I moved in 1 March.

It is almost end of March and I have only just received cupboards, a basin in the bathroom and a kitchen.

I am still waiting for a cupboard door in the bathroom and the sealing on my bath to be completed.

I wish the dust would settle now - my place is always dirty and it frustrates me.

Then they have the cheek to tell me they told me from the beginning my place wouldnt be ready - when I have smses proving otherwise.

This is the exact reason I didnt want to move in to begin with.

Then they give me a lease to sign and put me as the Lessor and them as the Lessee - have you ever?

I have until end of August to look for something else - wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.