Wednesday 20 January 2010

Heartaches & Breakups & Work all SUCK!


Same shit different day!

I am so not cut out for this working thing!

Anyway - moving on...

My friend Tee has recently broken up with her boyfriend of 2 weeks, a week ago.

And she is handling it so badly.

Crying all day, wanting to call him and beg him to take her back, wanting to cancel our weekend plans because she says she will not be good company.

They have almost been apart as long as they were together!

I am struggling to be a supportive friend.

I check on her every day to see how she is doing and I keep her occupied and I sms her when she is having a weak moment.

But when do I get tough?

I can understand heartache - I have that with MC.

I have been giving him advice on his breakup, and I have a while to go before he gets over the break up.

I hope I don't help him find himself and help him see how amazing he is just in time to meet another woman!

Oh Gees -  that would be my luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.