Monday 28 December 2009

Tales from...

The Slutty side...or the Flirty side- depending on your moral standpoint!

Up until recently I was experiencing a bit of a dry spell.
Open up the heavens- the rain has come!
MBA broke the spell, then MC stole my heart.
However,the nympho in me is still demanding to be satisfied.
Cue Dino.
I met Dino on the dating site back in April. No chemistry, but we stayed friends.
I recently went with him to a friend's wedding in Nelspruit and then on to a Game Lodge in Sabi Sabi.
Bliss!
Glass walled bathroom, outdoor shower, private pool on the deck overlooking animal's drinking hole.

Add some champagne to the over-demanding hormones and you have a recipe for some Ka-foofling...
Started off with a bit of touching... And again I ended up naked!
Thank goodness I still have enough sense not to actually sleep with these guys.
I'm very selective with who I sleep with.
But when you're a girl like me who has the body of a woman but thinks like a man- I need action because I'm thinking about it All. The. Time!

Meanwhile my heart has been with MC.
We smsed a couple of times a day for the entire time I was away.
He has even made me lose the bet and has said that if I'm still keen he'd like to come to Jhb for New Years Eve. I'm so excited about seeing him and the fact that he is willing to come back to see me! He's also hinted that he is going to spend 3 hours searching for my ON button (I call it my Kryptonite!) ;-)

Until the day after Christmas.

He called me on Christmas day and we had a really fun chat.
From 26 Dec I have heard nothing from him.
It is so disappointing for me!
I am trying to think positively but "He's Just Not That Into You" taught me that a man's behaviour is seldom as complicated as we like to make it.

I will have to wait until 30 Dec- if he arrives then all will be right with my fragile heart!
If not? I don't even want to think about how disappointed and heartbroken I will be.

Man I'm besotted with him!

I don't often feel emotionally moved by a man- physically? Easily!
Intellectually- not often.

MC is good looking and he is intelligent!

Hold thumbs people- I'm hoping MC is into me...

2 Comments:

  1. holding thumbs!
    if anything happens, you need to post about it without sparing the deets ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Skinny!
    Will post as soon as I know!
    Got an sms today apologising for his slackness and assuring me it isn't a reflection of his feelings for me. So I am happy about that- but still unsure as to whether or not he is coming to Jhb!
    Will keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.