Thursday 17 December 2009

Sometimes things just happen


I have been feeling a bit despondant about my love life of late.



I am 30 years old and as much as I love the freedom of being single and able to kiss or date from a variety of men – it isn’t always fun and games.


Good decent men are hard to meet.


They are either all dating a woman from hell or are gay.


There are lots of guys out there with issues – believe me.


I have had my share of married men wanting to marry me and if I agree they will leave their wife. Sure thing! (NOT)


Another one wanting me as his piece on the side, even while I am happily dating. (Never mind the fact that 1 of my friends is his wife!!)


So anyway – MBA and I had dinner at his place on Monday night – I often go over to him and we have dinner, watch a dvd and chat about the state of our lives.


He, like me is still single at 30 and even more difficult than I am!


I find that he keeps too much of a tight rein – too much self control.

Monday night started much the same.


We ate and watched a bit of TV and he started tickling me – people love tickling me because I am so ticklish.


The problem with MBA being my friend – he knows all my most sensitive spots – I have shared this with him over the years.


My hip bone and neck are my favourite places to be kissed!


Would stand to reason that my hip is also very ticklish - he was tickling me until I was gasping for breathe when suddenly he leans down and kisses my hip.

That is my ON button – and with the current state of my hormones I had to grind my teeth together to stop from grabbing his head and begging him to carry on.


He stopped and looked at me and I think he saw the naked desire etched onto my features because he dipped in gain and proceeded to kiss both hips and my entire stomach.


That cracked the last vestige of self-control I had left – I grabbed him and kissed him.

We have been friends for 16 year and most of those years he has had a huge crush on me.


This complicates things.

It didn’t stop at a kiss. I managed to peel his shirt off and was finally able to run my hands over those firm muscles sculpting his chest, arms and stomach that I have secretly perved over for the past few years.


A couple of hours later – we were both naked. Yep, that’s right.


I didn’t do the deed if you are wondering.


I stayed the night and went home the next morning.

What surprised me is that it wasn’t uncomfortable – as I had always thought it would be.


He is a really good kisser!

Where does this leave us?

Friends with Benefits?
Act as if nothing happened?
I don’t know.


He is not my Mr Right – but I seriously enjoyed the physical closeness – it helps that we have known each other for so long.

But wait the Plot thickens… see upcoming Blog entry….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.