Thursday 17 December 2009

Wedding Bells & Kisses


I have always loved Gazebos. Have always wanted to get married under 1.

Quite fitting then that I should meet MC at the wedding and sit with him under the gazebo by moonlight. All very romantic I must say.

I think that was the moment I decided that I am crazy about him - after an hour - I know it seems silly, but something just clicked.

MC is a friend of RaceCar's who flew up from Durban for the wedding. His nickname is Gorgeous & he really does live up to the name!
But no only is he Gorgeous, but he is also such a decent, intelligent guy.

He is blonde, with pale green eyes & a fellow gemini.
At 31 he is also 1 of the top Architects in SA.

He told Racecar that he thought I was, and I quote:

Superhot
I was quite chuffed and really excited to chat to him more exclusively.

We flirted at the bar a bit, drank 1, 2, maybe 3 Tequilas and then went for a walk and ended up at the gazebo and sat under it and chatted for over an hour.
He thinks the same way I do and I understand exactly what he is saying when he talks about something.
At 1 stage he leaned over and gave me a kiss on my temple - I didn't think that could ever be sensual but - it was!

The wedding ended too soon for my liking and he had to get a lift with someone. He walked me to my car and hugged me and kissed me in my neck (Spot #2) and on my cheek and forehead.

He only came for the wedding and flew back today. I was very disappointed that I wouldn't get to see him again but he made me a R100 bet that I would see him before 16 January (1 month)
I hope I lose this bet!

I told him in case I don't see him within the month I need a proper kiss to tide me over. He promptly gave me a very decent kiss that stirred the loins!

As I drove out he smsed me to tell me a month is too long to wait, he will be back sooner.

RaceCar said something really sweet - MC & I were standing and talking and RaceCar walks up to us and tells me that I am 1 of the nicest people he knows and MC is also one of the nicest people he knows and that is why he thinks we are good together.

It all just seems so.... Fated? Am I reading too much into this? Why does it feel so right?


My best friend gets married and I meet a guy that actually seems to be the type I am looking so hard for. A sign from the Gods?

I am a very passionate person, and I tend to get really excited about a person I really like. I am really super-excited about MC. And it is not only hormones, it is something deeper.
We were able to connect on an intellectual level, and he makes me laugh. he isn't too outspoken, is a gentleman and very well mannered, even when he has had a few too much to drink (I can vouch for that because I was in the same boat)



I don't fall often, but when I do, I fall hard.


MC has made quite an impression on me.

Is he The One?

Perhaps I am being presumptuous and jumping the gun, I have after all only known him for a few hours, but I really hope that it turns into something more.

Meanwhile, the wedding was absolutely stunning. I was the Maid of Honour and my friend looked absolutely amazing.
I am so happy for them, they are so deserving of each other and everlasting love and happiness.

RaceCar has recently gone into kidney failure and has a 4 year wait on the organ donor program. Turns out his new wife is a perfect match for him and will be donating him a kidney after they are able to have a child.

This is 1 marriage in particular I know will stand the test of time.

This is the type of relationship I am holding out for. I know it exists.

True love. Total compatibility. Best friends. Lovers. Understanding & Patience. (all in no particular order)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.