Wednesday 1 April 2015

{April A-Z Challenge} The Letter A

I am really excited to challenge myself to a blogpost every day! eek!

Let's kick it off...

A is for... Audience


1D Concert - Wembley

I have wanted to see One Direction live for 4 years. I promised myself that if more tickets for their already sold out show (12 minutes for the 2014 world tour) ever became available again, I would do whatever I could to get 2 tickets.

I had 20 internet windows open for various ticket suppliers in the UK and I refreshed screens like a mad scientist trying to bring Frankenstein to life.

I secured my 2 tickets and I must admit, I almost cried.

This photo is taken of the audience as we were waiting for the boys. I can remember pausing, just to be in the moment, I inhaled deeply as I listened to the excited voices around me & felt the bodies pushing up against me as we all jostled for a few more steps closer to the stage... 

This is what I had dreamed about - this is what happens when you fearlessly follow your dreams.

2 Comments:

  1. Hi Chantelle, wow! Didn't you do well! Anne Stenhouse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Anne - looking forward to this challenge :-)

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.