Wednesday 18 February 2015

{Blogger Chit Chat} With Claudz & Chantelle - Part Three

With Claudz & Chantelle




And now for the final installment of our little Chit Chat, hope you have enjoyed this series.
To catch up click here:





Do you ever worry that you've made a wrong decision that could affect the rest of your life? 


Claudz:

Yes and No. No because I love my life and I wouldn’t trade it for any other. Everything I have ever done has made me who I am now. But also yes, because there is always that “what if” moment. 



Chantelle:
No. I have lived by my motto – No Regrets. It may sound trite, but it has worked well for me. Yes, I wish I had done things a bit differently. But if I had? Would I have met the people I know today? I wouldn’t be the person I am if anything in my past was different.

What 1 sentence will be on your tombstone one day? 



Claudz:
I did it! 


Chantelle:
She made a difference

If you had to give up one thing that you love for the rest of your life, what would it be? 

Claudz:I think I could give up city living one day. I could rock a small town if it’s the right town. 




Chantelle:Cocktails. I can’t dream of giving any other things up. Reading, sex, coffee or bacon – no ways!

Where do you want to retire one day? 



Claudz:
By the sea. Maybe Knysna or Wilderness – but we’ll see what it looks like years from now. Definitely close to the ocean. Isn’t a long beach walk with your partner and the dogs what retirement is all about? 


Chantelle:
A small town by the ocean. Or if I am fit enough – a little house in the mountains overlooking a stream.
In another life, what would be your ideal career? 


Claudz:

I still think I could rock the writer lifestyle. But be a vagabond too – so go where hubby goes and write where we end up

Chantelle:
A photographer. Portraits and wildlife and landscapes. Spending hours in solitude waiting for that perfect photo sounds like bliss.

Who would be your celebrity husband? 



Claudz:
Adam Levine. 


Chantelle:
Jared Padalecki (Sam from Supernatural)

In your alternate reality, what skill are you really good at? 


Claudz:

Languages. Since we’re travelling so much I need to learn the local lingo instantly. Luckily I have a knack for languages in my alternate reality 

Chantelle:
Painting – I would turn some of my better photographs into paintings

You can design your own look, which celebrity body do you choose? 


Claudz:

Either Brooke Shields because she’s so tall or Jennifer Lawrence. 


Chantelle:
Blake Lively


Find out more about Claudz by visiting her blogs here:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.