Wednesday 29 May 2013

Through my Samsung's eyes


Blog everyday in May - Day 28: Only pictures

I decided to feature some photos on my cellphone. It is so handy having a phone that can take photos - remember the days when we didn't have that?

Planning my frames for my wall

My grandfather's old camera - now mine


Cookie Concrete - Saw this sign at Dubai airport

Japan - You need a manual to operate the toilets

Went to a Korean restaurant in Japan. Delicious meat

On our way home from Dubai

My wooden floors after they were installed

J & I at Justin Bieber

An ex drew these for me - first pictures up on my wall

The spot where my canvas print will go

My kitty cat

Challenges Remaining:

Day 29, Wednesday: Five songs or pieces of music that speak to you or bring back memories. UseGrooveshark or YouTube to include them in the post
Day 30, Thursday: React to this term: Letting Go
Day 31, Friday: A vivid memory
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.