Thursday 11 October 2012

Living life to the full - 1 flight at a time

The irony of posting the One Direction video is that it has made me feel even more restless than usual.
I was supposed to go overseas this year, but then due to a friend not going through with the arrangements, I had to make do with 2 smaller mini breakaways.

The thing about travelling overseas is not for the actual vacation time or rest time, it is about exploring the big world world out there. Making you feel that you really are a part of something big. I always feel especially blessed when I travel and get to experience what the world has to offer.

Being South African leaves us at a bit of a disadvantage. Our currency is almost always divided by 8, or 10 or 12. 1 months worth of rent would perhaps cover a week holiday, excluding the plane tickets (2 months rent)

Giving it some thought though, I think I need to take advantage of my friends around the globe and plan a HUGE trip.

I could start in London, go on to Switzerland, travel to Canada, then visit the US - California & Boston (that's you Kate)

I could then move on to Australia (I have 3 friends scattered around) and end it off with New Zealand.

Sounds good doesn't it!

Photobucket

3 Comments:

  1. Take me to Boston with you! I always want to see Kate
    Let's give it up and gate crash her wedding (tehehehe!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Switzerland is ready and waiting for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha!! You are both more than welcome to come visit me anytime. (And I sincerely mean that)I honestly think of you both as friends more than ''Blogging Buddies''. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.