Sunday 3 June 2012

OPI Addicted

For my birthday, my parents spoiled me with 3 OPI nailpolishes.
Princesses Rule
Sweet Heart
Tickle my France-y

Princesses Rule: Pink & Sparkles - you can never go wrong if you buy me anything with these 2 things!



I love this colour, it is a beautiful creamy brown, called Tickle my France-y

                                               


I have been looking for a nice nude colour and the Sweet Heart is perfect.



I decided to combine 2 colours and I am loving the result of Princesses Rule on top of Tickle my France-y:

Blackberry cameras are bad - but you get the picture




Photobucket

1 Comments:

  1. Ooh, pretty color! OPI do have some some lovely shades, I must get myself some more.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.