Monday 2 April 2012

Holiday Snaps Part 3

The end of Day 3 was spent watching the sun set over Cape Town from the top of Table Mountain.
From the ground, Table Mountain does indeed look flat, however, when you are actually on top of the mountain, you will notice that it is like any other mountain, rocky! :-)

A view of 1 of the viewing areas

Lions Head view from the top of the mountain

A wooden walkway along the side of the mountain - don't fall over the rail!

Playing silly-buggers with the camera

Gorgeous Sunset

Traditional foot photo

Look Mom -  I poop sunshine!




Photobucket

2 Comments:

  1. ''Look Mom - I poop sunshine'' Haha, love it! You probably don't remember me saying before, but I have always wanted to visit Cape Town and you're pics aren't doing anything to stop me feeling like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do remember u saying! So when you coming. I am more than happy to play "tourguide"
    besides, after this past year, it sounds like you could do with a good break!
    Before I ply you with questions, I'm gonna go check out your blog! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.