Tuesday 20 March 2012

Walking Away - With Dignity

I am going out on a limb here and saying that my woman's intuition is slapping me across the back of the head, telling me to see the signs & move on.
I think I am officially being ignored. Its been over a week since I last heard from Iron Man.

A week is a long time - so I am going to do what every self-respecting woman does.... and walk away.

I always tell my friends to maintain their dignity and I am going to follow my own advice.

I cannot waste my time on a person who does not want me the same way I want them.
I must admit, I am sad about it, but let's face it, just because I developed a soft spot for him, doesn't mean it wasn't just sex for him - and that's how it was supposed to be.

I don't have any regrets & it is something I will always look back on & smile. (and besides, thanks to my gynae trip today - I will not be doing anything for a while now!)

I am R1000 poorer & in less pain, but at least in 2 or 3 days I will be able to walk like a normal person again and not be in constant agony thanks to Mr Bartholin! (Think this is karma's way of paying me back)
 Photobucket

2 Comments:

  1. Oh my! I have just gone through this with someone very dear to me - although it's now been six weeks since I last heard from him.(We are in different states, so it isn't really a such for me) I had more than a few wobbles (Mainly because he hasn't ever given me a reason as to why he's cut me out of his life without a word) but I'm getting on with my life - and it *is* better for him not being in it. (Harsh, yes, but hey ho)We are both doing the right thing, but it really isn't easy is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lordy! I must start reading before I post!!

      I meant to say that we are in different states, so it isn't really the same sort of thing for me as it is for you.

      I *must* read my comment before I post! :-)

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.