Tuesday 20 March 2012

Mr Bartholin rears his ugly head - literally

If you have read this blog for a while, you will know of Mr Bartholin and how it plagues my cookie life.
Last year just before Thailand I had the emergency aspirating procedure and was supposed to go back for the actual operation upon my return.
I didn't.
The procedure is simply too painful and I cannot handle the slow, painful recovery. So I have left it.
It has come back with a vengeance & sitting on the plane to Cape Town for a short holiday break last week Wednesday, I was in agony.
I finally go to the gynae today and will have to undergo yet another aspiration, sans anaesthetic.
We are then booking the operation for next or the following week and I will be flat on my back for Easter.
I have so much work to do, so this will be a great way to recover and not lose too much work time.
Wish me luck - this aspiration is a bitch
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.