Thursday 9 June 2011

I have rediscovered....

.... the joy of more episodes of Vampire Diaries & I am even more in love with Damon, Elena, Jeremy, Stefan and the rest of the cast (except Bonnie)

Oh no, not MORE rambling about Vampire Diaries!
Too bad! My pounding heart & vicious hormones are drowning out the sounds of complaint - I just can't get enough of them - I mean, look at these boys:

Do you blame me? 

I envy Damon & Stefan's intense love for Elena.
I want my very own Damon / Stefan or both.

I want a man to look at me with smouldering passion, intense love & heartswelling tenderness.
I want a man to wrap his arms around me & sink his teeth into kiss my neck.

I also want my man to have a sexy stomach (my weakness) and strong arms (he will need this should "chunky me" ever swoon at his feet & need his assistance to get back up & later to carry me over the threshold!)

If it hadn't been for the fact that I had been crying the day that Ian Somerhalder was at Sandton - 15minutes drive from me, I would have ditched my class and gone to stalk meet him.

The scriptwriters are brilliant - although I am not sure how much more suspense & twists & turns (& deaths) I can take!


Photobucket 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.