Saturday 11 June 2011

It is official

Watch out Thailand - here we come!!

1000lonelyplaces.com
Booked & paid for.

I cannot wait - Tee & I leave on 25 October.

We make a 4 day stopover in Malaysia & then we are off to Phuket, Phi-Phi Islands & Krabi with the help of Contiki.

We are back in Jhb on 8 November.

I cannot wait - this is a well needed break (& another bucket list dream that I get to realise)

Although who knows what on earth I was thinking when I booked a holiday to a beach destination when I can hear my bikini shrieking in fear at the thought of having the impossible task of making me look presentable.

Guess I should get my mind right & start losing weight.....

Photobucket

2 Comments:

  1. you are gonna love thailand! phuket is awesome, or so my sister says! yyaaayyy for vacations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard nothing but good things about Thailand as well - I bet you'll have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.