Tuesday 24 May 2011

Work stuff


We have been working hard on opening a training facility at work. This facility will be a great asset to our company as well as for any professors/teachers etc to carry our further training for dentists etc.
The facility can accommodate 40 people in a lecture room - so this will also benefit non dental related companies if they so wish.

2 days before the grand opening, we had a burst water pipe that ruined the wooden flooring, as well as leaked down onto my desk, ruining everything on it.

Alot of time was wasted cleaning up and scrambling to decipher the notes I had made for myself on Tuesday night.

The opening could not be rescheduled to the attendance of some high profile guests - Deans of the various universities etc.

With the help of alot of employees and a very special PA lady - we managed to pull of a great opening.

PHEW!!

Now if I can only find where I lost my mind.....

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.