Monday 23 May 2011

Flat Out = Pooped!

Is is impossible to explain how close I am to losing it.

Constant late nights & too much work are really cramping my social life & stressing me out.

I feel as if I have lost touch with everyboy in my life as well as all you lovely bloggers out there.

I am looking forward to some time alone to catch up - I wonder when that will be??

In the meantime, I wont leave you high and dry - below is a photo of my future sister in law's dress & the fabulous venue!.

I generally work until about 10pm and then I come home and work on wedding stuff, we are finalising teh flowers and table arrangements.

Exciting stuff!


Gorgeous site for photos

Imagine how pretty it'll be in Summer if this is in winter?

Look closely - can you see the beautiful lace?
Photobucket

2 Comments:

  1. Quit demanding so much of yourself. Unless it saves a life put a couple things off till tomorrow. Ommmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Charlene - I really better take that advice or I will end up in a straight-jacket!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.