Tuesday 22 February 2011

I like them young....

Imagine the scene:

Tee & I having coffee when Cutie from my past joins us. (haven;t seen him in 2 years)

Tee leaves and he and I go for a cocktail (or 3) I feel the hormones revving up and Cutie is looking irresistible.

BBM to Tee goes as follows:

Me:
Hormones - Tick
Cute Guy - Tick
Trouble  - Yes

Tee:
He is adorable

Me:
Yep, drinking cocktails, flirting with danger

Tee:
Flirting? Hell no! You are throwing a lasso around it's neck & wrestling it to the ground!

Me:
I love that line - I am tweeting it right now

Tee:
You are so bad - hope its been a long, hot, steamy session

Me:
Yes it has been

Tee:
I feel like a nun - even you and broken cookie gets more action than I do
So you are furthering his basic education then - you do-gooder you!
So its a Woo - without the Hoo
(for those of you unfamiliar with the PC games The Sims - you Woo-Hoo when you get "action - the bed rocks and everything!)
Oh well - at least you had fun even if you are Hoo-less


Oh boy and fun we had - it was nice to be made to feel sexy again. Even if it is a short term - nothing wrong with some harmless fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.