Tuesday 11 January 2011

W.W.M.D?

Day 5 after operation

Not healing as quickly as I'd hoped.

 
Experienced a lot of pain and eventually called doctor.

 
I suspected the knot of the stitches was pulling and causing unnecessary pain - so she told me to cut it.

 
There I am:
  • 1 light
  • 1 magnifying mirror
  • 1 pair of tweezers 
  • 1 pair of scissors 
  • only 2 hands

 With sweat literally dripping down my body as I fought the nausea - I eventually snipped the offending knot and relieved most of the pain.

 
What a relief - just call me Macgyver!

1 Comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - what's happened?? I am such a bad blogger friend. I must go back and read all the posts I've missed from you. I hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.