Wednesday 12 January 2011

Uniquely Me - Hannah @ The New Black

So I recently came across an awesome new blog.

Its called The New Black

Hannah has so many things in common with myself (anonymous blog, vampire addiction etc) that I just know you are going to love her.

Give her site a visit - but make sure you have lots of time as you will want to read everything she writes!



1: What made you start your blog?


Well I had a previous blog but so many people in my life knew about it and I was feeling like I had to edit so much of it so I scrubbed it and started over anonymously. I sometimes wish I didn't have to be so anonymous though. Who knows, maybe I'll come out soon. ☺

2: If you were a Vampire, what would your name be?

I would totally love to have a Russian Vampire name! Maybe Anastasia? Not AnasAYsia, but AnastaAHsia. Yep, that's it.

3: What is your number 1 bucket list item?

I posted a bucket list a few months back and still haven't crossed anything off of it! One thing that I really want to do it to have some pinup pictures taken. Classy and tasteful, but super hot. I like the idea of boudoir pictures, but I think pinup shots take it to the next level.

4: The Paparazzi have just captured a very embarrassing photo of you - what are you doing?

If it's in the summer I'd be willing to bet it's a shot of me sporting some heinous boob sweat. My knockers are out of control big and they sweat somethin' crazy. Sexy, I know. ☺

5: The colour white is banned from weddings - what colour is your wedding dress?

I think I'd pic a dusty plum/lavender hue. I wouldn't want something bright and shiny, but soft and sorta romantic and feminine.

6: Do you talk to yourself?

All. The. Time. I not only rehearse conversations I plan to have with people, but I converse with myself over the most everyday topics. I do tend to do this while I am alone though. Don't want to give off that crazy vibe!

7: Twitter or Facebook?

A little of both. I go through phases where I use one more than the other. I'd probably side with Facebook though...more to look at.

8: Edward or Stefan?

Easy. Stefan, looks-wise. I need a man with some meat on him and Edward/RPattz just doesn't have that. But, I do like Edwards character and bit more that Stefan's.

9: What colour are your nails?

OPI's Pamplona Purple. It's a deeper purple that gives a pop without being too flashy. I love it.

10: Chocolate or vanilla?

Mmm, chocolate!!

1 Comments:

  1. sometimes i wish i could have an anonymous blog! Fun interview, I always like these :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.