Tuesday 4 January 2011

Shopping up a storm

Thank goodness for clothing accounts.

Getting fat is quite a pricey exercise and I have needed more clothes that actually fit me.

Was a very successful day - I bought a lovely pink top that hides "Gloria" and I am able to wear it to work and also casual.
(Its not as long as in the photo - it sits higher up on the hips with wide open sleeves)

A lovely purple Ginger Mary top with some ruffle detail - again - perfect for work or casual.

I bought a pretty black skirt from Woolworths for work as well, as my black work pants have seen thinner better days.

For purely casual use I bought myself some really nice Instinct cargo pants. These have an elasticated waist that fits nicely and does not cut into Gloria causing unsightly "muffin top"


So just when I thought I was going to have some money left for the rest of the month, I remembered that I needed birthday presents for everyone.


RaceCar - Estoril Books voucher
T - Body Shop sparkle cream and Body Scrub
Li - American Swiss Voucher to begin her Donna Mia collection.
My credit card is in tears while my stomach growls at the thought of toast for dinner.

Cost of gifts: R600
Great friends: Priceless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by.